Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Beginning

I have been brooding over the idea of blogging for a long while now. Food  Blog, that was what in my mind all the time, though the credit of seeding that idea in my mind goes to my boyfriend MMG. According to him, I have grown from a foodaholic,cooking phobic girl to a not-so-bad cook and its time for me to impart my wisdom and blunders to the rest of world... I too agree on that to an extend, I still wonder how i can enjoy something i used to hate to the core. Necessity, that is the answer.. Being in a foreign land, where nadan food can only come from one's kitchen, forced me to enter that forbidden land, and of course there was no Mom, no boyfriend to cook for me.. That is  how to it all began.. starting from numerous ISD calls to home back in Kerala, surfing through internet, religiously following the recipes in various food blogs.. slowly i too managed to cook.

But this is'nt really about food. I know i have blabbered about it too much, and all of you got the idea that i am starting a food blog. This is a mixed blog . I don't know if there is any thing as "Mixed Blog",I couldn't find a better name..anyway this blog is about my endeavors.. my memories, my passions..my Life..


I hope this Blog will make someones life a little easier.



Love
Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment